Reuse Used Water
2nd R OF WATER CONSERVATION
Find innovative and safe ways to reuse used water – use the same water twice or more at home or within community without recycling or cleaning it – multiplier theory of economics applied to Water Conservation…
Make a Donation
Join the Movement
Some Ways to Reuse Used Water
- Reuse water used for cleaning vegetables to water plants at home
- Water from washing machine can be used to swab floors
- At the end of the day if you have water left in your water bottle do not throw it away, pour it over some plants.
- When you serve water to guests, give only half glass. If they need more, they’ll ask for it. The remaining water in the glass can be used to water plants
- Kitchen / bathroom water can be reused for flushing – engineering solutions
Want to calculate how much water you saved by reduing water wastage in your house / locality?
Visit jalrakshak.org to calculate
Articles from Our Blog
Definitive Guide to Reduce Water Wastage
Reduce Wastage of Water – the 1st R of Water ConservationEvery day we read about the shortage of water in India and many other countries. Niti Aayog in one of its reports has suggested...